Flexus Soft Services is built on strong and long-lasting relationships with clients. Around 75% of our business comes from the existing client every year.
"It doesn't make sense to hire smart people and then tell them what to do We hire smart people so they can tell us what to do."
Flexus Soft Services is built on strong and long-lasting relationships with clients. Around 75% of our business comes from the existing client every year, while the rest 25% is from client-executive referrals and introductions. We take immense pleasure and feel privileged to have served some of the best companies in Pan India. We have helped them grow their companies and businesses. We are a customer-centric, lean, agile organization, delivering results on time with relentless emphasis on quality in all aspects. Our recruitment team always works on par with the clients’ expectations by providing perfect matching profiles that fit clients’ requirements, thus enabling organizations to complete their recruitment process on time.
"We got Best Employers of the year 2019 from Tech Mahindra"
Our grateful moment is Tech Mahindra Foundation has given an appreciation award of “Best Employer of the year 2019” for our bulk hiring from self-help trusts. Our hard work has been recognized and instills the confidence to work the best of our abilities for our organization. We were honored to receive this award in front of honorable minister Mr. Mafoi Pandiyarajan. He is one of the role models for HR services companies. We would like to do something for fresh graduates who are suffering financially in the society.
Client organizations have benefited immensely by leveraging our expertise and utilizing our staffing solutions. FLEXUS fulfills clients’ immediate work force needs at a fraction of the cost that they would have incurred had they adopted traditional ineffective methods. Doing things, the right way and never compromising on our values, we have become a leader in providing most sought after talent.